Hi,
I am using the ONLYOFFICE Android app on a tablet and I am experiencing two issues.
1. Greek spell-check does not work
I have selected Greek (Greece) as the document language and the Spell-checker is enabled in Application Settings.
However, even when I intentionally type clearly misspelled Greek words, there is no red underline and no spelling suggestion.
2. Predictive keyboard / word suggestions do not work
When typing inside ONLYOFFICE, my Android keyboard does not show predictive text or word suggestions.
The same keyboard works normally in other office applications on the same tablet, for example WPS Office, so this does not appear to be a keyboard or tablet configuration issue.
Could you please confirm:
-
is Greek spell-check fully supported in the ONLYOFFICE Android app?
-
Is the predictive keyboard issue a known bug?
-
Is there any workaround or planned fix for these two issues?
I can provide screenshots, my Android version and the exact ONLYOFFICE app version if needed.
Thank you.