Desktop Editors landing page - Recover files section should display date & time of file back-up

Hello
Today I’m facing an issue : in the “recover file” section (or whatever it’s name in English), I have twice the same file, and I’m not able to determine which one is the last one.
So I suggest that time & date of back-up are added to the screen:


Thanks

Hello @arcqus
We are checking the situation. I will contact you shortly.

1 Like

Hello @arcqus
We have already thought to add timestamps in this scenario. We have added your request to internal tracksystem, and we will contact you once we release this feature.
Thank you for bringing our attention to it!

1 Like

As a recent user of OpenOffice, I’d be very, very grateful if you got on with date and time stamping recovery files. I recently lost a lot of work using a ‘recover’ instead of a ‘recent’. In my view prominently displaying (sometimes multiple) ‘recover files’ above ‘recent files’ is a real problem with OpenOffice compared with competitors. We all know about backups and I’d guess we’re all content to seek out backups as and when required. Why put them above valid recent files?