Delimiter in Spreahsheat

I follow these steps: What is CSV delimiter and how to change it

Yet I don not have a “Options” to set a delimeter.

How do I set the delimeter?

Hello!

The instructions in the article primarily apply to ONLYOFFICE Docs (the web version). In ONLYOFFICE Desktop Editors, there is currently no dialog for choosing the delimiter when saving a spreadsheet as a CSV file.

We are aware of this limitation and are working on improving it. We have added your feedback to the existing request and will update this thread as soon as we have any news.

As a workaround, you can set the delimiter while opening or importing a CSV file:

  • Open the CSV file using File → Open and select the required delimiter in the import dialog.
  • In a blank spreadsheet, go to Data → From Local TXT/CSV, select the CSV file, then choose the required delimiter in the Text Import Wizard.

More details about importing CSV files are available in the documentation: