Add change language for spell check to right click mouse menu

When wanting to spell check a document I was writing in English I had trouble finding where to change the language. My menus and system are in Spanish, which is fine. I am in transition from MS products to a pure Linux environment. If I remember, in M.S. I could hightlignt text and with the right click of the mouse select to change language for spell checking for the highlighted text. or for the entire document. I would like to see Onlyoffice be as easy as possible for anyone wanting to get away from M.S. products and simple changes like this could make a difference to many people. I did find the globe icon at the bottom eventually, with the help of Brave browser search, and it is simple now that I have seen it. To me, all the downside of using M.S. products is not counter-balanced by something so simple, obviously, but still I want to see Onlyoffice be as successful as possible and think that little details such as this could make a difference to many people. Thank you for you attention to this matter, and thank you for everything that all of you do for our community in general. It is wonderful to see so many products produced in Open Source for all the world.

I forgot to mention in my message, and do not see option to edit my post, for reference I was using : ONLYOFFICE Desktop Editors

Versión comunitaria 9.4.0.129 (x64 deb)

Debian 13 with KDE desktop.

Thank you again.